Concrete is the most widely used material in the world. And one of the biggest sources of pollution. In cooperation with the Technical University of Eindhoven, Vibers has developed new concrete mixtures with a very small ecological footprint and high tech performance. Concrete you can really build on. We made an ultra-lightweight concrete for ceilings and acoustic panels plus a 3D-printable mix for indoor applications. Welcome to the future.
Benefits of our ultra-lightweight concrete:
- Ultra-lightweight 1170 kg/m3
- Ultra-low density
- Good strenght
- Thermal insulation properties 0,26 W/m-k
- Sound absorption coëfficiënt 0,95
- Nice look and feel
Benefits of our mix for 3D-printing for indoor applications:
- High early strength/good elastic properties
- Hardens slow so that printed layers connect
- Low flowability (layers keep shape, when printed on top of each other)
- White, marble like appearance
- Can be produced with a low CO2 output compared to OPC (no clinker burning or grinding required)
Where to buy our products
Your project deserves sustainable and beautiful building materials. Let’s change the world together. Also ask for our modulair park bench; a beautiful example of the use of Vibers wet-cast concrete. Contact us. We are always happy to help.